Varsity Staff Recommended Restaurants and LoungesVarsity Staff Recommended Restaurants and Lounges https://www.varsitytech.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Patrick Ciccarelli https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/bb5ec3abdc4aab7d2b6ef7177bfd12b5?s=96&d=retro&r=g
Our team loves to enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer after hours. With a menagerie of restaurants and lounges in the Bay Area, here are a collection of the delicious finds we enjoy most!
· In the mood for Thai? Our Project Services Manager, Kirk Lorie, swears by Khan Toke. “The pad thai is fantastic and honestly, the rest of the menu is great.”
· Looking for a quaint outdoor space to dine? Starbelly is a sure bet! Kyle DuBose, one of our Technology Support Specialists, particularly enjoys the Santa Maria marinated bavette steak. “The ambiance is very warm and cozy!”
· Craving delicious and a refreshing and unique cocktail? Madrone Art Bar is an excellent spot! Our Recruiting and Retention Coordinator, Eliza Kinrose, loves to partake of the sublime vibe. “Their live music scene is awesome! It’s pretty eclectic and funky inside.
· Have a hankering for pizza? Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in North Beach cannot be beat! Our Marketing Assistant, Ellie Evans, adores the warm atmosphere. “The pizza is the best in the city and is world famous! The topping combinations are unique and gourmet. Definitely not your average pizza!”
· Yearning for a decadent adventure? Park Tavern is right up your alley! Chad Hovrud, one of our Technology Support Specialists, swears by their inviting ambiance and incredible eats! “It’s the kind of place you can wear a suit or jeans to and the pork chops are insanely good!”